Monday 26 April 2010

Foldageddon!

I know some of you have tried folding a crane, and some of you have got stuck, so I was thinking...would anyone be interested in an origami class? It will be really informal, just a group of people and I'll show how to make a few models (including the crane).

If so, when and where? It'd have to be Leeds, obviously, and I was thinking probably midweek after work-time (so around sixish)? Where would be best - pub, library, park? I'd probably be looking at the last week in May, just to give time to organise stuff.

Any ideas, let me know, and please feel free to tell your friends. Also, if you're interested, please let me know either via the comments on here or email/twitter then I can make a ballpark guess at numbers.

2 comments:

  1. Good morning!
    I'd be keen maybe, have you thought about doing it on Hyde park and maybe with the back up plan of popping into a pub or restaurant at Hyde park corner (LS6?)
    Keep in touch
    The Itty Bitty Art Committee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it'd need to be more central, with it being after work. I like the idea of Park Square (with it being where the peace monument is) or Mandela Gardens, but tables might be useful.

    ReplyDelete