Wednesday 31 March 2010

Running total

I haven't done much folding yet, as I've been busy with other stuff (did I mention that as well as doing this, I work full time and am also studying for TWO diplomas?)

I have made ten cranes though, which is 1%. it's enough to actually register as a percentage!

A few people have asked about me starting to fold before I've definitely had the go-ahead. I had planned on waiting, but it's a lot of work in addition to everything else I have going on. Not only is there the folding of the cranes, but getting the paper sorted takes ages, plus putting the LEDs in, then connecting the batteries. It will all take time, and I'd rather err on the side of caution.

Plus if I don't get in, I can always have a giveaway of the cranes I've folded so far!

3 comments:

  1. If they're crazy enough to turn you down (!!) then you can display somewhere else... there must be other towns with dark tunnels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's true, but I really want to do Light Night!!

    by the way, still waiting to see your crane!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I saw this a while back- I think through twitter. Its a lovely idea and I love Light Night too!

    ReplyDelete